IS ECDIS Simulator is a cost effective solution for maritime schools with high educational throughput objectives:
- Highly user friendly for students and instructors
- Easy to set up in a standard classroom environment
- Features ARPA Radar, type approved ECDIS and sophisticated conning displays
- Operable with ship console with control buttons, throttles and a steering bar
- Intuitive instructor tool for scenario creation; enables real-time incident creation and e.g. sudden weather changes (wind, visibility, current, tide etc.)
- Highly realistic visuals with a variety of ship models
- Standard package includes Miami, Helsinki, Manila, Singapore, Istanbul and Rotterdam as training environments
- Customizable to apply new ship types, training areas, fairways and ports
- Ideal for 12 student (own ship) scenario training, scalable from one up to 20 students
- Connectable with IS Full Mission Bridge Simulators for common training
- Runs on standard Windows 10 PC on three displays to ensure good usability, ergonomics and realism
IS ECDIS Simulator is an ideal solution for basic maritime training, providing many of the Bridge Operation Simulator features and user interface details in maneuvering a vessel. It serves as a seamless entry point towards higher level educational objectives.
Det Norske Veritas (DNV) has certified Image Soft ECDIS Training Simulator to comply with Class C Standard for Certification of Maritime Simulators No. DNVGL-ST-0033 April 2018.
Image Soft simulators – designed for certified maritime training.Contact us > Download brochure >