Image Soft Sonar Simulator uses the most advanced simulation technologies to approximate the sonar wave propagation by mathematical models.
- Works as an authentic sonar – it transmits ultra-sound pulses from a specific point and calculates the echoes using the geographical data and the objects in the simulation (underwater objects) for generating the sonar image
- Produces a highly realistic Sonar image on Sonar display
- The underwater environment is created from a depth map image. Underwater objects (submarines or wrecks) can be added to the simulation, and they will be shown in the Sonar display as well.
- Measures to all directions around the sonar to detect e.g. underwater objects
- Display modes: PPI, B-Scan
Side Scan Sonar
- Scans the shape of the sea bed under the sonar, and is used to create an image (or mapping) of the sea floor
- Display presents a sonogram, a “picture” of the ocean bottom
- Measurement data can also be exported to FAU-format
Multi Beam Sonar
- Measures the depth of the water and the nature of the seabed, and is used for hydrographic survey measurement data acquisition
- Display presents either a sonogram, a “picture” of the ocean bottom or a 3D image.
- Measurement data can also be exported to Generic Sensor Format (GSF)